The Basic Rider Course ( or BRC) is limited with a maximum of 12 students. Reserving early guarantees you a spot. April-June classes fill many weeks in advance. The BRC regular price is $340 and can easily be purchased online at www.iWantToRide.com. Payment in full is required to reserve you spot in a scheduled class.
A lot of preparation goes into scheduling the Learning Curves Riding courses. Please consider this when making your class selection.
– If you cancel your class 15 days prior to the start of your class, you will receive a full refund. PLEASE double check your schedule before signing up for a class!
– If you cancel your class within 14 days of the start of your class there will be a $150 fee subtracted from your refund.
-There is a $25 administration fee for changing from one class to another.
-Be aware that if your change of class is within 14 days of the start of your scheduled class you will be charged $150 administration fee.
Emergency cancelations will be considered on a case by case basis.
(An Emergency is the death or hospitalization of an immediate family member i.e.: spouse parent or child. Getting nervous about taking the class last minute is NOT an emergency)
ONCE THE CLASS HAS STARTED:
Learning Curves Motorcycle Safety, Inc. will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is ready, rx willing and able to fulfill it’s part of the agreement. Including but not limited to, If the student:
– Misses any part or portion of the required classroom or range time.
– Drops out or is dismissed from class for unsafe/unruly actions.
– Arrives for the range portion of class without required safety gear. (we do have some gear including helmets to loan to a student)
– Misses class for any reason.
– Fails written or riding tests.
– Cancels, 7 days or sooner, before scheduled class.